Under Graduate Programmes
1. BSc Nursing
Course Duration: 4 Years.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission (As per University Norms)
- The minimum educational requirements shall a pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), Or Senior School Certificate Examination(10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.(as per INC norms)
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit.
- Candidate shall be medically fit
TOTAL SEATS: 50 Nos.
2. PBBSc NURSING
Course Duration: 2 Years.
A candidate seeking admission must:
- Hold a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a Registered Nurse of the State Nursing Council
- Have passed Pre university Exam or + 2with Science Subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
TOTAL SEATS: 30 Nos.