Post Graduate Programmes
1. MSc NURSING
Course Duration: 2 Years.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of regular degree course in Nursing – (B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons). Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing), with minimum of 55% aggregate marks, in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing. One year compulsory nursing service/internship after successful completion of four year B.Sc Nursing can be considered as experience.
- Minimum one year of experience prior or after regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given as per state government norms.
TOTAL SEATS : 12 Nos.
TOTAL BRANCH : 4 No’s
Branch I : Medical Surgical Nursing – 3 seats.
Branch II : Child Health Nursing – 3 seats.
Branch III : Obstetric Nursing – 3 seats.
Branch IV : Mental Health Nursing– 3 seats.